|December 15, 2014 - January 15, 2015|
|Salary Range:||Commensurate with Experience|
|Benefits:||Standard Benefits Package - Health, Vision, Dental and 401K|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Implements programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness.
Assists with planning and implementing plant improvements and expansions.
Conducts employee performance reviews based on job descriptions to determine competency, knowledge, and contribution of the maintenance technicians.
Maintains and updates operating and training manuals for the maintenance department.
Ensures that all maintenance technicians are trained on the most updated version of the operating procedures.
Monitors operation of plant equipment and systems.
Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
|Duties:||Role and Responsibilities|
• Providing strong technical guidance and leadership to a staff of skilled maintenance personnel
• Ensuring employee technical training, preventive maintenance, repair, facilities maintenance, all machine processes, environmental, quality and building security issues are addressed on a timely and proactive basis
• Oversee a budget, schedule vendors who come on-site to do specialized work, and evaluate potential new equipment or supplies for the company
• Comply with all OSHA and company policies
• Place orders for spare parts and keep appropriate documentation on all plant equipment
• Evaluate the performance of maintenance staff through reviews and one on ones
• Keep records of all day to day maintenance and service activities
• Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
Minimum five years experience in maintenance Supervision/management in an industrial environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Maintenance or related electrical/mechanical discipline is preferred.
Demonstrated experience in implementing a successful Predictive and Preventative Maintenance Program.
Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and Project management software.
Working knowledge of work order software packages and spare parts inventory control.
Excellent communication, motivation, and interpersonal skills.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.